From:
Nancy Dubois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 18:04:01 -0400
I sent a series of attachments directly to Sharon from The Health
Communication Unit on this topic but cannot put attachments through the list
serv so please access them directly from Sharon.

Nancy Dubois
Health Promotion & Planning Consultant
The Health Communication Unit
RR2, Site 2, Box 43, 12 Finlay Street
Scotland, ON     N0E 1R0
Phone:  519.446.3636
Fax: 519.446.3329
Email: [log in to unmask] OR [log in to unmask]