From:
Joe Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 09:44:55 +0200
I have some serious concerns! What is next? Being overweight! Consuming
red meat! Drinking diet Cola!
These types of ads give the entire health field a very negative public
perception. People are not perfect, will never be perfect and health is
all about helping people cope with their imperfections not about
ostracizing people from society.
Joe
Professor
Social Medicine