From:
"Springett, Jane" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 08:40:18 -0000
We have developed an elearning  masters course module in Evaluation for Health promotion called Evaluation for Change in Collaboration with Kristianstad University in Southern Sweden. It is currently being used world wide and we have students from Mexico, Spain, UK and Sweden. It si supplemented by other learning materials. We did offer it through Luvit but found the ystem infexible for participatory work and ther ewere a numbner of technical hitches for those not so well endowed with the new technology. We now offer it through a pltaform similar to Blackboard through the Kristisanstad email system.

Jane Springett
Professor of Health Promotion and Public Health
Liverpool John Moores University