From:
Danielle Piette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 07:42:32 +0100
Me too.
Who would be interested by forming a group discussion about translation?
In both direction: French to English and vice-versa.
And not only academic people please.

Danielle

At 21:20 09/11/2005, you wrote:
>To tell you the truth I enjoyed getting all those misguided replies. Breaks
>up a long day writing and improved my French, too. :0)
>

>Up-coming Ontario Self-Help Network Conference,  Friday, Nov. 25. Visit
>www.selfhelp.on.ca for the details
>Neil Muscott, Resource Coordinator
>416-487-4355
>Self-Help Resource Centre
>www.selfhelp.on.ca

Voyez nos nouveaux enseignements (Masters)
    http://www.ulb.ac.be/catalogue/esp/index.html

Prof. Danielle Piette
Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
Ecole de Santé  Publique
Unité de Promotion Education Santé (ULB-PROMES)
Route de Lennik 808  CP596
B.- 1070 Bruxellles
BELGIQUE
Tel: +32.(0)2.555.40.81
Fax  +32.(0)2.555.40.49
Visitez nos sites internet
L'ULB  http://www.ulb.ac.be
L'Ecole http://www.ulb.ac.be/esp
ULB-PROMES  http://www.ulb.ac.be/esp/promes
Projet de santé Affective, Sexuelle & de la reproduction
         http://www.ulb.ac.be/esp/sphere-asr/
Projet "promotion santé ŕ l'école"
         http://www.ulb.ac.be/esp/promes/pse