From:
François Benoit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2011 10:33:49 -0400
dear Nancy

I hope this finds you well.

I am sorry to have been so elusive in the past weeks: a combination of
several competing deadlines and out of office outings, I am back. and
would be happy to discuss. Could we have a phone conversation tomorrow or
next week?

Have a good day and sorry again for the late response

François
François Benoit
Lead
National Collaborating Centre for Healthy Public Policy

Institut national de santé publique du Québec
190, boulevard Crémazie Est
Montréal (Québec)
H2P 1E2

Telephone:      514-864-1600, extension 3608
Fax:            514-864-5180
e-mail : [log in to unmask]
www.ncchpp.ca