From:
Jay Kassirer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 15:19:42 -0400
Webinar (April 9) Creating Vivid, Personalized, Credible, Empowering
Communications

Create communications that are more engaging and cost-effective, by making
them vivid, personalized, credible and empowering. In this 90-minute webinar
you'll learn how, see examples from selected programs and get suggestions
for further resources on the topic.

When: Wednesday April 9, 2013, 12:00 noon to 1:30 Eastern Time

Suggested audience: This is an introductory webinar for those who are
relatively new to social marketing and communications. If you have more
experience, we suggest you consider taking our other instructional webinars
instead.

Tip: Host a group! There is no additional charge when you invite others to
participate in the webinar with you at your location, using the same
computer and telephone connection.

There are 25 free registrations available by contacting our registrar.
Otherwise $70.

Registration:
http://webinars.cullbridge.com/shop/social-marketing-cbsm-instruction.html

Cheers, Jay

Jay Kassirer

President, Cullbridge Marketing and Communications

2699 Priscilla Street, Ottawa Ontario, Canada K2B 7E1

Tel: (613) 224-3800  (800) 262-0934  Web: www.cullbridge.com

Try our free social marketing toolkit at www.toolsofchange.com