From:
Jay Kassirer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 2015 10:25:41 -0500
Learn how to use the CBSM "Tools of Change" to build audience engagement and
motivation over Time. Monday March 16, 2015, 12:00 to 1:30 pm Eastern
Daylight Time

Community-Based Social Marketing emphasizes a set of proven, synergistic
tools for building motivation and engagement at various stages in the change
process. In this 90-minute webinar, you'll learn about the building blocks
of engagement and how to apply these tools to obtain increasingly demanding
commitments; provide effective feedback, offer ongoing opportunities to get
more engaged; and build motivation over time. You'll also see how these
tools were used in selected programs and get suggestions for further
resources on the topic.

When: Monday March 16, 2015, 12:00 to 1:30 pm Eastern Daylight Time

Suggested audience: Three or less years of social marketing experience.

Cost: $70. A limited number of free seats are available by contacting our
Registrar.

Tip: Host a group! There is no additional charge when you invite others to
participate in the webinar with you at your location, using the same
computer and telephone connection.

Details and registration:
http://webinars.cullbridge.com/course/index.php?categoryid=4

Your trainer will be Jay Kassirer, President of Cullbridge Marketing and
Communications, General Manager of Tools of Change, and a founding Director
of the International Social Marketing Association. Jay has 24 years of
professional marketing, communications and research experience involving
environment, health and sustainability. He has contributed to the
development of enduring outreach programs such as the Green Communities'
home energy audit and well aware programs, BC Hydro's Power Smart program
and Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation's Healthy Housing and
Sustainable Community Planning initiatives, and co-led the formation and
growth of Canada's multi-stakeholder Healthy Indoors Partnership.  Jay wrote
and publishes the widely acclaimed Tools of Change website
(www.toolsofchange.com), based on a community-based social marketing (cbsm)
workbook he co-authored with Doug McKenzie-Mohr, and is recognized
internationally as an expert on cbsm approaches.

Jay has been teaching this webinar for 11 consecutive years. To date, 90% of
participants have said it far exceeded (4%), exceeded (39%) or met (47%)
their expectations; 85% of webinar participants have said they would take
another Tools of Change instructional webinar within a year and 80% would
recommend the sessions to their colleagues.

Typical comments from confidential post-webinar evaluations include the
following:

"Better than a typical conference session - more interactive, more really
interested folks."

"Great introductory course... good examples...   I would highly recommend
it."

"Did a great job explaining concepts and examples in practice. It forced me
to think about how we are using these concepts and come up with new ideas."

"Very informative, with layered insight on several levels."

"Clear and concise explanation of concepts. It felt very individualized."

"Informative and fun ... you can ask questions easily and get answers as
fast."

"Being asked questions to respond to was engaging. We also liked being asked
to think about an example of our own to work with throughout the webinar."

"I appreciated the use of examples and participants' own input to move the
lessons along while building on the theory."

"Great format ... the technology was flawless ... very user friendly"

"I plan to urge all my co-workers to participate in these webinars."