Sender:
From:
Harold Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2013 12:26:22 -0600
James Cornelius, curator at the Lincoln Library, mentioned to me that one
of his favorite Lincoln films was on TV, with Hal Holbrook!!

so our legendary Twain actor also did Lincoln -- HH as both the Lincoln of
our literature and the Mark Twain of our politics!!  I wonder if that
version -- with Mary Tyler Moore -- is available out there somewhere??

I'm a little surprised about the Holbrook mention, thanks for that.  take a
look at this:

just for fun; of all places, here is a listing of the top 10 Lincoln films,
which oddly, appeared at AARP  (maybe old timers like Honest Abe??):  it
includes the Holbrook version:

http://www.aarp.org/entertainment/movies-for-grownups/info-11-2012/abraham-lincolns-in-hollywood-photos.html#slide10

--
Harold K. Bush, Ph.D