Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2017 11:51:51 -0700
From:
Linda Morris <[log in to unmask]>
To: MARK DAWIDZIAK <[log in to unmask]>
What an articulate group, not only in scholarly work and conference papers, but in reflecting on how much this all means to us on a more personal level.
I confess that I am still stunned, but no less delighted, by your honoring me with the Olivia Langdon Clemens award  (I just had to type it all out to try to make it real!). I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
You all are an extraordinary and generous group of scholars and friends.
Welcome to the new, enthusiastic and smart scholars, and my deepest thanks to those of you I’ve known and admired for years.

Fondly,
Linda