Sender:
From:
Peter Salwen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 15:34:41 -0400
Thanks for the terrific photos, Terry. The place seems to have changed a
bit since I was there last, in 1955.

Alas, I see they've still got that fence wrong, though, with the boards
upright, even though that great and wise philosopher who wrote *Tom
Sawyer* makes
it clear that they should run lengthwise: "Sighing, [Tom] dipped his brush
and passed it along the topmost plank."

Stay well & keep sharing those pix.

*Peter Salwen /* salwen.com
*114 W 86, NYC 10024 | 917-620-5371*