From:
Jim Leonard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2010 12:28:02 -0400
John--I believe that the University of Southwestern Louisiana is now the
University of Louisiana, Lafayette.  That's where Jim Wilson (coeditor
of the MT Encyclopedia) taught.  Jim's wife Mary Ann is still there (as
Professor of English).  The university's website indicates Mary Ann's
address as [log in to unmask]  I'll bet she would know who Mary Minor
Austin is.  Or maybe that's actually a pseudonym for Mary Ann
herself--before she went to "pasta."  --Jim L.