From:
Barbara Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2018 10:57:24 -0600
Twain scholars who have written fiction -- I do not have a comprehensive
list.  The ones who come readily to mind -- and perhaps others on this list
can add to it -- are:

Hal Bush -- THE HEMINGWAY FILES, (2017 -- review forthcomiing on the Mark
Twain Forum)

David Carkeet -- many, many titles to his credit

Tim Champlin -- many, many titles to his credit

Jon Clinch -- FINN

Some from my online Memorial Roster of deceased scholars include:

Horton Foote

John Seelye

I am sure Kevin Mac Donnell can provide the best comprehensive list of
works of fiction related to Mark Twain with the degree of "scholarship"
attributed to the authors open for discussion.

Happy New Year to all.

Barb