From:
"Arianne ." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2017 01:17:04 -0800
Thank y ou so much.  One of his scrapbooks plays a large part in
my interest in Twain.  I've never checked, but I wonder if any blank
ones ever come up for sale.  I imagine plenty of used ones might.  I
assume the collection of scrapbooks    held by the Mark Twain Project
in Berkeley contain examples of scrapbooks the family created before
the patent and some they made after.

THANKS!
Arianne Laidlaw

--