From:
Louise St-Pierre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:59:04 -0500
Hi Madeline and to everybody interested in HIA,
Here at the National Collaborating Center on Healthy Public Policy, among
other topics, we are currently developing resources in HIA in order to
promote and foster this practice in Canada. I’m sending you 2 links, the
first is the link to our Website, which is currently under revision and
where you will find information on Healthy Public Policy and more specific
information on HIA under the NCCHPP projects section:
http://www.ccnpps.ca/2/Home.htm
I’m also sending you the website of the  Healthy Public Policy Portal of
the Institut national de santé publique du Québec where you will find the
HIA Guide use within the Quebec government (the English version will be
available soon) and many more information on HIA.
http://politiquespubliques.inspq.qc.ca/en/index.html
As a Center whose mission is knowledge transfer, we are working on some
seminars that we could dispense to whoever expresses the need to get a
better comprehension of the public policy process and also on HIA.
Furthermore, the NCCHPP expects to produce a e-newsletter on HPP and on
HIA. If you are interesting to be on our mailing list or to have more
information on the activities of the NCCHPP , you could contact me or
Geneviève Hamel at [log in to unmask] .
I hope it helps you and do not hesitate to contact us!
Louise St-Pierre
Head of projects
National collaborating Centre on Healthy Public Policy