From:
Katherine Frost <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2018 10:30:26 -0500
Excellent review.  Many thanks for posting.  Twain's back-and-forth on
Indians is indicative of so much in his writing.  It's tough to discern in
his statements what stems from conviction and what is a matter of mood at
the moment.  When it comes to Native Americans, I think we need to conclude
that he was virulently biased.  - Kay