From:
"Click, Ben" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2018 11:28:05 -0500
Hey Joe,

I won't be able to apply this year.  Sorry I made you enlist Chad and talk
to all the rest of the committee.  Just put me back on to the review team
as I was supposed to do.  I hope things work out that I can apply in the
next year or two.

I'm excited about the symposium and will call you soon to talk about
planning.  I know you'd like to begin advertising, so let's talk soon.
Sound good?

Thanks,

Ben

--