SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Linda Kessler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2012 17:00:22 +0000
My son just completed grade 9, so I asked him about if he learned about social determinants of health and health promotion. He didn't.....so unfortunately, even though it's in the curriculum it may or may not be taught.

Linda Gilmour Kessler, RD
Health Promotion Advisor
Northern Inter-Tribal Health Authority (NITHA)
Box 787
Prince Albert, SK
S6V 5S4

(306)953-0675