From:
Andrea Yip <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2012 19:33:07 -0700
this is also generally a good list. not necessarily ontario focused.
announcements/news from across the country.

--
Andrea Yip
HealthyReads.com

LinkedIn <http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/andrea-yip/26/636/706>  |
@andrealyip<http://twitter.com/andrealyip>
  @healthy_reads <http://www.twitter.com/Healthy_reads>  |  +1 415 832 9782

We are working to change the way we communicate and share public health
news, from the ground up. Join us on HealthyReads.com