From:
Andrea Yip <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2012 08:16:25 -0700
Hello Click4HP Members,

I am happy to announce the beta launch of HealthyReads.com, a community for
people passionate about public health issues to share, rank and talk about
health news.

In June I emailed this list serv about HealthyReads.com and was delighted
by the response and conversation it evoked. Thanks for the support,
encouragement, and helping words that made the beta launch possible. We are
celebrating in a big way with our friends at Universities in Canada and the
US. Details are below!

Join us by signing up at HealthyReads.com. We look forward to your
continued feedback.

Cheers,

Andrea

--

*FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE*

*HealthyReads.com, the "Public Health Water Cooler" for Daily News and
Discussion, Launches into Beta*

Healthy Reads is a community for people who are passionate about public
health issues to share, rank and talk about health news. The lack of active
online spaces for conversation and knowledge sharing in the public health
sector is a problem. Healthy Reads is our solution. By supporting
community-driven conversation, Healthy Reads captures what’s top of mind
when it comes to public health on a day-to-day basis. Our team consists of
young and emerging professionals in public health seeking change in the way
we communicate with one another.

Healthy Reads is launching its Beta site on September 4th, 2012 with
leading Public Health institutions in Canada and the US including the
University of Toronto Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of
Calgary Faculty of Medicine and University of Nebraska College of Public
Health. We are also proudly members of TheC100.org and the Canadian
Technology Accelerator in Silicon Valley.

Sign up at HealthyReads.com <http://beta.healthyreads.com/>

Watch our Launch Video <https://vimeo.com/47949453>

Please pass on the good news.

See you online,