From:
Catherine D'Amour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:56:31 -0500
Art therapy is a very good way to promote health. There are many benefits
of using art therapy in the treatment of mental health.

I found the links very interesting. Here is a new one that might interest
you
http://aatq.org/en/links.php

Best Regards,

Catherine D’Amour
Étudiante Maitrise Santé communautaire
Université Laval
Québec (Qc), Canada

On Fri, 3 Dec 2010 13:55:33 -0500, C. McLean <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>International Journal of The Creative Arts in Interdisciplinary Practice
> News Brief, December 2010
>

>Creative Arts in Interdisciplinary Practice, Inquiries for Hope and
Change Book News

http://www.creativeartpractice.blogspot.com

>About the book, Creative Arts in Interdisciplinary Practice, Inquiries
for Hope and Change,
>Editors Cheryl L. McLean, Robert W. Kelly, Publisher Detselig Temeron
Press, Calgary, August 2010

> contributors, table of contents info:
>
>http://creativeartpractice.blogspot.com/2010/09/creative-arts-in-
interdisciplinary.html

>Arts in Practice, videos offer reflections and new insights
>See links to access these videos:
>

>Arts for Social Change/an inspiring video reflecting on the Earth
Symposium and arts for transformative change

journal/s http://www.ijcaip.com.
>We are currently  in the process of publishing our next issue of IJCAIP
(issue 9)  and the 2nd text in the CAIP Research Series
>Creative Arts in Research for Community and Cultural Change.
>
>You can still access the IJCAIP site http://www.ijcaip.com  which offers
complete full text articles in html and pdf  as well as
>our archives of issues back to 2006 and the  IJCAIP Arts Crossing Borders
(see blog tab)  from the website where hundreds of articles,
>posts, video etc. about creative arts in interdisciplinary practice can
be found.  Subscribe free to IJCAIP

http://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/click4hp.html . [log in to unmask] is run
in collaboration with Health Nexus: http://www.healthnexus.ca/index_eng.php