From:
"Ardiles, Paola" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2013 09:20:23 -0800
FYI

________________________________
From: MMHRC [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Laurence Kirmayer, Dr.
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 5:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MMHRC] Fwd: Please share! IJMHSC is freely available this week

Begin forwarded message:

From: Laura Wilson <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: 5 February, 2013 8:29:58 AM EST

Dear Editorial Board members

This is just a quick note to let you know that the International Journal of Migration, Health and Social Care will be freely available (from now until 10th February) as 'journal of the week'.
We'll be doing some promotional activity around this this week to raise awareness of the journal and to encourage people to contribute. Below is a message which highlights some articles of interest. Please could I ask you to take a couple of minutes to distribute this message amongst your colleagues and anyone you think may be interested?

Thanks very much for your help

Best wishes
Laura

Laura Wilson
Editorial Assistant | Emerald Group Publishing Limited
Tel: +44 (0) 1274 515671 | +44 (0) 1274 785244
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | http://emeraldinsight.com/
[cid:image001.jpg@01CE03A4.E53F64E0]<https://twitter.com/EmeraldMH> Follow EmeraldMentalHealth on Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/EmeraldMH>

We are delighted to offer free access to the International Journal of Migration, Health and Social Care<bit.ly/KT3qxn> until Sunday 10th February
View the full table of contents<bit.ly/KT3qxn> or explore these highlighted papers:

How do we help children and families in the midst of collective trauma in Sri Lanka<bit.ly/YOdJfi>
- Harriet Calvert
Exploring migrants' health seeking strategies: the case of Latin American migrants in London<bit.ly/URa38S>
- Jasmine Gideon
Working with interpreters: tools for clinicians conducting psychotherapy with forced immigrants<bit.ly/WJ9oXS>
- Maile O'Hara, Adeyinka M. Akinsulure-Smith
Brain Flight: The Exodus of Health Professionals from South Africa<http://www.emeraldinsight.com/journals.htm?issn=1747-9894&volume=6&issue=3&articleid=1929631>
- Jonathan Crush, Wade Pendleton
A Life-Course Exploration of the Social, Emotional and Physical Health Behaviours of Widowed South Asian Immigrant Women in Canada: Implications for Health and Social Programme Planning<bit.ly/WLmsc6>
- Swarna Weerasinghe, Matthew Numer
Opportunity to publish

Submit your paper to the <http://bit.ly/TL7irB> International Journal of Migration<bit.ly/XivdJR>, Health and Social Care.

Further information
To be kept up to date with news on this journal and other related titles you can sign up to our Health & Social Care interest area mailing list at: http://www.emeraldinsight.com/profile/newsletters.htm

For any further information please contact:

Laura Wilson

Tel: +44 1274 515671

Emerald Group Publishing Limited, Registered Office: Howard House, Wagon Lane, Bingley, BD16 1WA United Kingdom. Registered in England No. 3080506, VAT No. GB 665 3593 06