Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2019 20:57:58 -0400
7bit
From:
"Carl J. Chimi" <[log in to unmask]>
My thanks to all who replied.  It does seem that Hannibal has changed a bit
since 1994, and certainly since 1974.  We will certainly try to visit some
of the newer attractions, especially Jim's Journey, which sounds
fascinating.  And, knowing my wife, I'm sure I'll be getting
minute-by-minute weather updates, especially since a recent tornado knocked
down some of the trees and damaged our garage.  And she slept through it!
Never again.  Eternal vigilance is the price of not being carried away in a
flood or blown off the road into Oz, I guess.

Once again, thanks.  This forum seems filled with good souls.

Carl