From:
"Carl J. Chimi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2019 09:23:44 -0400
LOL.  That dream might be best viewed by an audience in an amphitheater with you on your therapist's couch.  <G>

Although, being of about your same age, I can say that the Lynda Carter references affected me deeply, so I may need some time on that couch myself.

One effect this experience has had is that I just sprang for a personal subscription to the Mark Twain Journal, and I look forward to your upcoming article, Kevin.

Carl