From:
Hal Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 2019 14:20:26 +0000
ps Henry Van Dyke also presided at and spoke about MT at the Twain funeral:  he also wrote a more extended treatment that was published later, you could look it up...

http://twain.lib.virginia.edu/sc_as_mt/obitap3.html

Associated Press Report of MT's Funeral<http://twain.lib.virginia.edu/sc_as_mt/obitap3.html>
twain.lib.virginia.edu
New York, April 23 -- Mark Twain paused today on the way to the grave that thousands whose lives he had made happy might look upon his placid face.

Dr. Hal Bush

Dept. of English

Saint Louis University

314-977-3616