From:
John's Email <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2019 15:00:44 -0400
Because I’ve made audio recordings of almost all of Mark Twain‘s works… folks who use LibriVox and Archive have come to call mine: “the voice of Mark Twain” .
I’ve never tried to copy the one recording I found, the Yale University one, in which his voice was emulated... and I’ve never claimed ANY similarity (so I don’t apologize)
🤓
-j

John Greenman
207-974-9911