From:
"John R. Pascal" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2020 14:08:47 -0500
Indeed.

If Mark Twain were to rewrite The Gilded Age for our time, there would be several Amazon trucks filled with barrels of fountain pen ink delivered to 351 Farmington Avenue . . .  each and every week.

Also, a pack of experienced bloodhounds wouldn’t be able to find his lost temper at the state of our country and the world.

John Pascal

Sent from my iPhone