From:
"Stirling, Alison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 13:24:56 -0500
The following message from James Frankish about UBC's summer institute
on Health Promotion was posted on the HEALTH-PROMOTION list-serv.  As
well I am copying a message from Sherri Ross that did not get through
the CLICK4HP list-server.  It was sent as a 'reply' and unfortuantely
the list-server did not recognize 'owner-click4hp' as an address.  Some
e-mail programs (such as Microsoft Office) have a different header
system. We suggest that you check the address when replying and consider
entering in <[log in to unmask]> for the address field when posting
messages.
     Thanks!  [more tips to come later today]
      Alison Stirling, co-facilitator of CLICK4HP