Sender:
From:
"Ardiles, Paola" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2012 11:11:04 -0800
Apologies for cross postings.
Paola

________________________________
From: Rukshan Mehta [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2012 5:15 PM
Subject: Students for International Development is recruiting for Project Managers & Global Health Interns!

Dear SDOH Listserv,

Students for International Development is seeking passionate and committed individuals (students and young professionals) who want an intensive field-based introduction to international development to lead our initiatives in agriculture, commerce, child welfare and healthcare in Kenya and work with us to conduct research in Peru during the summer of 2013. SID is a volunteer-run non-profit that offers the most affordable international volunteer program in Canada, including a comprehensive training program in overseas community project management.

We are also recruiting for our inaugural Global Health Internship Program which offers overseas volunteer internship placements to Medical, Dentistry & Optometry students in Western Kenya. Please pass this information along to anyone who may be interested!

The application deadline for applications is 11:59pm, November 23nd, 2012. Please find attached our detailed information package and application form.

We will be hosting an information session on Thu November 15, 2012 from 6pm-7pm and 7pm-8pm in room 2281, OISE, 252 Bloor Street West.

A comprehensive Information Package and Application Form are available at www.sidcanada.org<http://www.sidcanada.org/>. For more information, contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
Rukshan

--
Rukshan Mehta