Sender:
From:
"Potvin, Melissa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2012 13:21:53 +0000
Health Nexus is pleased to launch our monthly Twitter Chat - #HealthPromoChat

Topic: Health Promotion
Hashtag:  #HealthPromoChat
Time of day: Last Tuesday of the month from 3-4pm Eastern time
Length: 1 hours

The first Twitter Chat will take place Tuesday November 27th at 3pm.

Today's chat will explore the different reasons we have decided to work in health promotion.
Please note that a parallel chat in French will also be underway today at 3pm using hashtag #ChatPromoSante.

More about the chat:
#HealthPromoChat is a monthly Twitter Chat that focuses on health promotion and the social, economic and environmental factors that influence our health.  This regular chat explores burning questions, new resources and tools and creates a space for real time talk about our passion for health promotion.

If you are interested in moderating a chat, please send an email to [log in to unmask]

Hope to "see" you online!
Melissa