From:
Ann-Marie Marcolin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2008 14:21:47 -0400
Hi Dara,

At this time we have only one seminar planned between 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. - so it's midmorning/afternoon, with lunch provided for the first 50 folks. I hope this information helps!

AnnMarie

>>> dara vlajkovic <[log in to unmask]> 06/02/2008 1:06 pm >>>
Good afternoon,

Will there be a seminar in the evening on June 12th or is it just in the morning?

Best,
Dara V.

> Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 15:26:10 -0400> From: [log in to unmask]> Subject: Free Educational Event: Diabetes: Where You Live Matters> To: [log in to unmask]> > Dear friends, > > You are invited to a free seminar on, 'Diabetes: Where You Live Matters! What You Need To Know About Diabetes In Toronto Neighbourhoods'. In this session we will look at neighbourhood resources and environments that contribute to health. And, find out how your neighbourhoods may be linked to the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes.> > Keynote and Panelist:> - Rick Glazier MD, Research Scientist, Centre for Research On Inner City Health, St. Michael's Hospital> - Anne Conroy, RN CDE BScN, St. Joseph's Health Centre Diabetes Education Acute Care> - Elaine Clarke, RD BASc CDE, St. Joseph's Diabetes Education Ambulatory Care> - Janna Luettmann, Local Food Awareness Coordinator @ Sorauren Farmers' Market & Member of the Westend Food Coop Steering Committee> > Date & Time:> Thursday June 12th, 2008> 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.> > Location:> St. Joseph's Health Centre, Toronto> Education Centre (1st floor at the back of the cafeteria)> > Please feel free to share this email with your peers and networks. RSVP appreciated by contacting AnnMarie at [log in to unmask] or 416-530-6000-1-3224.> > Lunch provided for the first 50 attendees.> > > > > Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information > which may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named > recipient(s). If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected> the email, please notify the author by replying to this message. If you> are not the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, > distribute, copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately> delete it from your computer system. Opinions, conclusions or > other information contained in this email may not be that of the> organization.> > To UNSUBSCRIBE send to: [log in to unmask] the following phrase "unsubscribe click4hp" as unquoted text. To view archives or manage your subscription (and create a password) go to http://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/click4hp.html
Try Chicktionary, a game that tests how many words you can form from the letters given. Find this and more puzzles at Live Search Games!
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/207