From:
"L. Suzanne Suggs" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2008 18:43:52 +0100
Dear Health Professionals:

This is a friendly reminder that the early registration deadline for
The American Academy of Health Behavior’s 9th Annual Scientific
Meeting, March 8-11, 2009 in Hilton Head, South Carolina is December
15.  The registration fee increases after December 15, so please
register soon in order to take advantage of this special rate.  You
may visit our website at www.aahb.org to register.

The conference theme is "Adoption, Adherence, and Maintenance of
Health Behavior Change."  If you have any questions, please feel free
to contact me by email or by phone at 301-405-0056.  We look forward
to seeing you in Hilton Head!

Lori N. Marks, PhD
Executive Director
The American Academy of Health Behavior

L. Suzanne Suggs, PhD, CHES
Assistant Professor
Institute of Communication and Health
Faculty of Communication Sciences
University of Lugano
Via G. Buffi 13
CH 6900 Lugano
(e) [log in to unmask]
(w) http://www.istituti.usilu.net/suggss/
(w) http://www.ich.com.unisi.ch/en/index.htm
-and-
President
Health X Change
United States / Canada / Switzerland
(e) [log in to unmask]
(w) http://www.health-x-change.com
Please help find a cure for canine cancer - the #1 killer of dogs!
Search with http://www.goodsearch.com. Choose National Canine Cancer
Foundation as your charity.