From:
Susan Himel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2011 13:22:24 -0500
Please contact Barbara Porter directly if you have any examples that you can share with her, especially if outcomes are available (see request below).

Regards,
Susan Himel
Coordinator, Ontario Health Promoting Hospitals and Health Services (HPH) Network

Life. Changes. To find out more, go to www.LifeChanges.ca

This message is intended only for the use of the intended recipients, and it may be privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message from your system.

>>> "Vienna WHO-CC" <[log in to unmask]>>>>
Dear Susan!

We are contacting you on behalf of Barbara Porter, Coordinator of the Northern Ireland HPH Network with the following message:

I am currently the Northern Ireland Co-ordinator for HPH but through my Public Health, Health Improvement role I am currently involved in a European project in romania on workplace health. I am looking for examples of good practice of interventions in and with workplaces in a rural setting. Linking health, education and training if possible. However it is the rural aspect which is of the most importance especially if outcomes are available.

I would really appreciate hearing about anything no matter how small.

Thank you all very much and I look forard to hearing from you

Regards

Barbara

Barbara Porter
Health & Social Wellbeing Improvement Senior Officer

Public Health Agency
South Eastern Team

Tel: 02892 501259
mobile: 07891 021045
Email:

[log in to unmask] mailto:[log in to unmask]

Web:

www.publichealth.hscni.net http://www.publichealth.hscni.net

If you have any questions about this, please contact Barbara directly, you will find her address details in her signature!