From:
Robin Reece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 07:22:07 -0400
Hi Estella, In addition to the expertise from others, I know of two great
initiatives in Canada for workplace health - have a look at these two
sites... it appears your organization may need to find some corporate and
government partners to help move this forward (if you haven't don that
already)

http://www.nqi.ca The National Quality Institute has a program called as
described below:
The Canada Awards for Excellence are presented annually to private, public
and not-for-profit sector organizations that have displayed outstanding
performance in the areas of Quality and

Canadian Healthy Workplace Week  http://www.healthyworkplaceweek.ca

The Canadian Healthy Workplace Council
The Canadian Healthy Workplace Council (The Council) consists of a number of
leading Canadian organizations and practitioners, whose members are
dedicated to fulfilling the Council's mission:
"To promote a comprehensive and integrated approach to workplace health in
order to improve and sustain the health of Canadian organizations, their
work environments and their employees."

Hope this helps!
Robin D. Reece
Reece Project Management Consulting