Sender:
From:
Julian Hasford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 00:06:15 +0000
The American Community Gardening Association (ACGA) is a non-profit
organization of
professionals and volunteers who seek to promote community gardening and
greening to
improve the quality of life.

Each year, our conference gathers people from all over North America and
other parts of the
world who are engaged in all aspects of gardening and greening activities.
This conference
offers a unique opportunity to share challenges and solutions and to learn
from each other.

The conference includes panel discussions, keynote speakers, hands-on
workshops, and visits
to botanical sites and community gardens.

This year’s conference theme, “Gardens of Diversity, Growing Across
Cultures” is especially
significant for Toronto, one of the world’s most diverse cities. Join us in
celebrating that
diversity as we honour the ACGA’s 25 years of promoting community gardening.
Your
contribution will help to create a future in which every community blooms!