Sender:
From:
Fabienne Cléophat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2010 00:45:08 -0500
I was pleased to read this topic. It is important to promote education.
Canada is becoming a country full of immigrant and regardless of how the
government and the community try to give them information it is still
difficult for them to get the specific help.
 An Immigrant myself  , I understand how difficult it can be for newcomers
to understand the country whatever education or health services. Helping
people to know the resources is important and very helpful.
Information such as these should be available everywhere: Internet,
hospitals, community centers and others. The smart saver is an interesting
initiative, but it is not known. Other initiative like this should be
promoted. Other issues should also be used. And, I think that not only
immigrants will benefit from these informations.