From:
"Rumble, Tanya" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2010 15:46:35 -0400
> Hello:
> Please find attached the fourth newsletter for Healthy Weights: Halton
> Takes Action. Please share this with your network, and if there is an
> individual/group who would be interested in receiving these quarterly
> updates, please let us know.
> In this edition we highlight:
> *	funding opportunities for physical activity promotion programs;
> *	recently released reports and articles, including the 2010
> Active Healthy Kids Canada Report Card;
> *	community programming that supports our 1st priority:
> development of walkable and bikeable communities, including Move More
> Milton;
> *	collaborative initiatives that supports our 2nd priority:
> increasing the availability of healthy food choices in the community,
> including the Community Food Advisor Program;
> *	innovative organizations that have developed projects which
> support our 3rd priority: ensuring community coordination of Healthy
> Weights: Halton Takes Action, including Volunteer Halton;
> *	an update on the Healthy Weights research project funded by the
> Canadian Institute for Health Research;
> *	and upcoming events in Halton.
>
> We look forward to your comments and suggestions, please email us at
> [log in to unmask] and check out our website for additional
> resources
> http://www.halton.ca/cms/One.aspx?portalId=8310&pageId=30044.
>  <<Newsletter 2.1-Final.pdf>>
> http://webaps.halton.ca/health/resources/resource.cfm?ID=670
>
> Tanya H. Rumble
> Health Promoter, Chronic Disease Prevention Program
> Member-Executive Committee, Health Promotion Ontario
> Chronic Disease Prevention & Oral Health Division, Health Department
> The Regional Municipality of Halton
>
> Address: 1151 Bronte Road, Oakville ON L6M 3L1
> Phone: 905-825-6000 x7344
> Toll-Free: 1-866-4HALTON x7344
> TTY: 905-827-9833
> Fax: 905-825-8588
> Email: [log in to unmask]
> Web: www.halton.ca

This message, including any attachments, is privileged and intended only for
the person(s) named above. This material may contain confidential or
personal information which may be subject to the provisions of the
Municipal Freedom of Information & Protection of Privacy Act. Any other distribution,
copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient or have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone, fax or e-mail and permanently delete the original
transmission from us, including any attachments, without making a copy.

Thank you