From:
Barbara Kahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2010 11:16:11 -0600
Hello Everyone,
I am planning on overhauling the IDM Best Practices website (www.idmbestpractices.ca) over the next few monnths and would welcome any feedback from people who visit it on occasion. For example:

- Are there any monthly features you would hate to see disappear? (for this month's profile, reflection, jottings by the editor, and resource of the month go to http://idmbestpractices.ca/idm.php?content=monthlyfeatures)

- Which IDM resources would you want to see still listed? (for current listings see http://idmbestpractices.ca/idm.php?content=resources-idm)

- Some of the links for the general resources don't work any more so I will be deleting those and looking for new resources to put on. Let me know if there are any resources that you highly recommend (in the areas of: assessment of evidence sources; databases; listservs & ebulletins; evaluation; journals & bulletins; organizations). (for current listings go to http://idmbestpractices.ca/idm.php?content=resources-general)

- Do you know of any other best practices initiatives around the world to add to the current list? (for current list go to http://idmbestpractices.ca/idm.php?content=resources-world)

Other comments and suggestions are also welcome.

While I am writing - the website is always open to submissions of reflections related to health and best practices (however defined) and profiles of people (yourself or someone else) who use a best practices approach for better health.

best wishes,
Barbara

Barbara Kahan
(306) 565-0080