From:
List Administration <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 14:41:10 -0700
Greetings,

Today we had two postings to the CLICK4HP health promotion listserv that
were likely intended to be direct responses to the Canadian Women's Health
Network (CWHN)'s May 20th posting about sample issues of their magazine.
The subject line in the postings were: Re: [CLICK4HP] CWHN's Network :
Free Issue

Although the original posting from CWHN said:
"Please respond if you'd like to receive a ONE TIME free issue of our
Network magazine..."
It also asked interested parties to:
"Please send your name and full mailing address, including postal code to:
[log in to unmask] by May 30, 2008."

It can be confusing when asked to respond, and the use of "Reply" does not
go to the original sender. Instead, on this listserv, the Reply address is
to the entire listserv subscribers through "click4hp @ yorku.ca".  When
you are using 'Reply', please check the address that appears in your 'To'
line before you send - is it the one that you want?

If you have questions about posting to the list, or your subscription,
please contact the CLICK4HP list facilitators/administrator(s) at:
[log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]  We are happy to help!

Alison Stirling
facilitator/administrator Click4HP listserv