From:
Nastaran Keshavarz Mohammadi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2008 21:31:40 -0800
Dear All,
I am at the first stage of developing a community health promotion program . I would appreciate if you can share your information and knowledge about the resources and  also success stories.
Best Regards

Dr Nastaran Keshavarz Mohammadi
PhD, Health Promotion
Director, Health Promotion Unit , Qazvin University of Medical Sciences, Iran

Coordinator, EMRO Health Promotion Network

Global secretary for Equity and Diversity(ISECN)http://hpequitydiversity.blogspot.com/

International Union for Health Promotion and Education,Paris, France

skype ID:nastaran.keshavarz