Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2009 15:06:58 -0700
Women's College Hospital
presents Eve Ensler.

Join us  on March 5 in  honour of International Women's Day to hear her
heart-rending account of mass rape and femicide in the Congo.

Eve Ensler is not only a
world-renowned playwright, performer, author, and activist. She is also the
founder of a global movement to end violence against women. At Women's College Hospital, we too are committed to helping
end violence against women. In fact, our cutting-edge treatment programs help
women rebuild their lives and our pioneering research deepens our understanding
of the issues. Don't miss this provocative and inspiring evening.

Creating a Women's Revolution
- Thursday, March 5, 2009

7:00 pm

MaRS Discovery District Auditorium

101 College Street , Toronto

For
tickets call: UofTtix (416) 978-8849 (97UTTIX) or www.uofttix.ca

$12.50
through UofTtix or $10 at the Women's College Hospital
gift shop - pick up only .