Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2019 12:11:46 +0000
From:
Mac Donnell Rare Books <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
That's a fitting tribute. I first met Henry ca 1981-2-3, through Alan
Gribben, when Henry visited Austin (where AG and I both lived at the
time), and he's the same "can-do" rock-solid, supportive, and steadfast
Twainian now that he was then.

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books