Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2019 18:32:27 -0700
From:
"Arianne ." <[log in to unmask]>
 Thank you so very much Barbara for posting a link to your essay on twain’s
reaction to his nieces death. It meant more to me than you could imagine
because of your including he was using double barrel shot guns as
indications Of his feelings for undertakers.  I used that image As one of
the clues for identifying him as writing some articles in one of his
scrapbooks. Thank you Arianne Laidlaw

--
Arianne Laidlaw A '58