From:
miki pfeffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2022 16:30:46 -0500
Fascinating! Visuals are wonderful. The trip really comes alive. Thank you,
Scott, for this fine undertaking.

While I'm here on the forum, to those who will attend the conference
in August:
Is anyone driving eastward after the conference who might be willing to
share a ride (for a tank of gas)?
My destination is Saugerties NY, which is south of Hudson and north of
Kingston, about halfway between Albany and Poughkeepsie.
I'm looking to be able to catch a train, at any station where I can be
dropped.
Thanks in advance.

Best,
Miki

--
Miki Pfeffer, Ph D
*A** New Orlean**s Author i**n Mark Twain's Court: *