From:
Taylor Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1992 12:13:17 EDT
I've put the pre-LISTSERV Mark Twain Forum messages on LISTSERV.  To
retrieve a copy, send a message to [log in to unmask] or to
[log in to unmask] containing the single line:

GET TWAIN-L OLDLOG

(Please be careful to send the message to the LISTSERV address, not to
TWAIN-L.)

This particular notebook isn't accessd when you do a database search of
the TWAIN-L archives, but most of the information in it is now
obsolete, anyway.  However, there is an exchange concerning the legal
status of the first half of the Huck Finn manuscript that was found
last year; knowing how slowly the courts move, I'm sure the information
in those messages isn't yet obsolete. :-)

Regards,
Taylor Roberts