From:
Taylor Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1992 00:37:13 EDT
Many thanks to the Mark Twain Project for posting a detailed description
of their resources earlier today.  I've put the file on the TWAIN-L
FILELIST, and it can be retrieved by sending a message to
[log in to unmask] (or [log in to unmask]) containing the single
line "GET MTP INFO".  The file has been reformatted for an 80-character
screen, so hopefully it'll be easier to read for some of you.

There is another file available that lists other resources for
Twainians, which I hope will be informative for subscribers who might
not be aware of other Twain groups that exist.  This file can be
retrieved by sending a message to LISTSERV (as above) with the single
line "GET TWAIN RESOURCE".

Finally, if anyone has a file or two (e.g., a bibliography) they'd
like to make available to other e-mailers in this fashion, just send
it to me and I'll add it to the TWAIN-L FILELIST.

Regards,
Taylor Roberts