From:
Heather Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 2009 14:20:21 -0500
All I have is a front page article in the Bridgeport Sunday Post, July 18,
1937 "Mark Twain's Only Grandchild Found at Westport" when Nina was in the
early stages of her acting career.  In the interview she spoke fondly of the
grandfather she never knew, and told how she visited the new Stormfield
whenever she could, and remembers the very old man (Mark Twain's secretary)
who stuttered when he spoke. There are 4 pictures of her in the article, and
1 of Clara, when she lived nearby in Mt Kisco.

I should love to have copies of any pictures of Nina, if anyone is willing
to send them - just for the library files.

Also, I am very anxious to obtain photographs of Mark Twain's arrival in
Redding, and his early weeks in Stormfield.  I know some exist, but where
are they?

Many thanks to you all.

Heather Morgan.