From:
Joseph Lemak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 2020 19:44:02 -0400
Dear Dennis and members of the Mark Twain Forum,

Laura is correct.  Her lecture, along with all the other lectures of the
2020 Spring Trouble Begins lecture series can be found at
MarkTwainStudies.org.

In fact, scores of lectures recorded in Elmira, dating all the way back to
1985, can be found in our Trouble Begins Archive, featuring some of the
best known scholars in Mark Twain Studies right alongside emerging
scholars.  You can also find talks from past CMTS symposia and quadrennial
conferences.  All of the recordings can be found here:
https://marktwainstudies.com/online-resources/trouble-begins-at-eight-archives/

Happy listening,
Joe

Dr. Joseph Lemak
Director of the Center for Mark Twain Studies
Elmira College
The Rose Office, Cowles Hall
Elmira, New York 14901
(607) 735-1941
MarkTwainStudies.org, the official website of CMTS