From:
Larry O'Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 08:55:26 -0400
Hi Cathy

We have a project in Durham Region very similar to the Poverty Game
called the MAZE.  It is put on
by individuals that have been through the maze of today social services
looking for help.  A local Men's
Hostel is the lead for the program based strongly on the poverty game by
staff that have presented the poverty
game back in the 90's.  The coordinator is also a Job Developer for the
Hostel and the intention I believe is
both one of awareness like the poverty game and also to help build self
esteem for the people presenting.

The coordinator is
Lens Perkins at Cornerstone Community Association Durham Inc.
133 Simcoe Street South
Oshawa, ON,  L1H 4G8
(905) 433-0254 ext. 234

I hope this is Helpful.