From:
randall maple <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2008 08:21:28 -0700
Twain spent his career with tongue in cheek and
delivered his stretchers between the lines.  With this
in mind, if might behoove all to look behind his
emphatic acknowledgment, "I am a Boxer." Considering
the word "box huckleberry" may need yet another
EXPLANATION and prove to be the tale wagging the dog.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?