Sender:
From:
John Richmond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 09:23:18 -0500
Smokers' rights?  Is this some kind of sick joke?  How about the right to
run people over at cross walks or the right to let your furnace blow up
and kill half your block?  Long live the freedom to be an idiot and hurt
other people in the process.  I'm sure that is what my relatives died
fighting for in WW II.

- A (needless to say) non-smoker